Success! Spinach harvest

After last year's heartbreaking failure at growing this plant, I'm ecstatic to announce my first ever harvest of spinach! Most ended up in my niece's little belly though I did get to nibble on a few leaves and let me tell you it was worth all the trouble I went through. Nothing is comparable to the taste of fresh vegetables that you tended to day in, day out.

What's left of my babies, but...

...yay! The field spinach seedlings have popped out. They took their lovely time to show themselves, nearly three long weeks.

1 Response to "Success! Spinach harvest"

  1. Annie*s Granny Says:

    Isn't it absolutely delicious? I had a fresh spinach salad for my dinner the other night, and it was so good I made myself another one. Two fresh salads made a fine dinner.

Post a Comment