Tatsoi harvest

Bunbun gets first dibs.

Nomnomnom

4 Response to "Tatsoi harvest"

  1. Annie*s Granny Says:

    Is Bunbun a Netherlands Dwarf? He looks like my Cookie, only a different color.

  2. Randi Says:

    Yes, he is! His name is actually Mr. Sparkles but Bunbun is easier on the tongue :D

  3. Annie*s Granny Says:

    I just love those little fat-flat faces and tiny ears. Is Bunbun tame/holdable/lovable? Cookie has never been very tame, even though we've had him for over 8 years and given him free reign of the house. He is aggressive when we try to pick him up, but soon settles down and loves the cuddling, ear nibbles and nose scritches :-)

  4. Randi Says:

    I too love their flat faces and cute, stubby ears. I'm always tempted to get a companion for Bunbun, but one is already a handful! Before he came into my life, I thought rabbits were gentle couch potatoes. Boy, was I wrong :/ Bunbun is also pretty moody and can only be touched when he's in the right mood. He doesn't like to cuddle but loves being chased around the house and destroy my shoes. Oh, rabbits. They're amazing.

Post a Comment